- Create a directory at C:\docker
- Add C:\docker to your PATH environment variable
- Go directly download docker-machine and extract the executables into C:\docker. I used v0.5.0-rc2. If docker-machine-driver-hyperv.exe is not in the download, go find it somewhere and put it in C:\docker.
- Go download the docker client and move it to C:\docker\docker.exe
- Copy (not rename) docker-machine-driver-hyperv.exe to docker-machine-driver-hyper-v.exe
- Go to your terminal and run
docker-machine create -d hyperv dockervm
eval "$(docker-machine env dockervm)"
docker run hello-world